Data for the month ending – sep 2023
|Sr. No.||Received from||Pending at the end of last month||Received||Resolved*||Total Pending#||Pending complaints > 3months||Average Resolution time^ (in days)|
|1||Directly from Investors||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Other Sources (if any)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Trend of monthly disposal of complaints
|Sr. No.||Month||Carried forward from previous month||Received||Resolved*||Pending#|
Trend of annual disposal of complaints
|Year||Carried forward from previous annual||Received||Resolved**||Pending##|
- Inclusive of complaints of previous year resolved in the current month/year.
- Inclusive of compliants pending as on the last day of the year.
- Average resolution time is the some total of the time taken to resolve each complaint in days, in the current month divided by total number of complaints resolved in the current month.
- Data is updated on or before 7th at every month. It gets verified every quarter by an independent auditor.
- In case of any queries, please write to us on email@example.com or Call Us at +91 8818822299
- In case of any grievances or complaints, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us at +91 8818822299
- Additionally, you may also reach SEBI SCORES website : www.scores.gov.in
- SCORES facilitates investors to lodge their complaint against SEBI registered intermediary online with SEBI and subsequently view its status.
Compliance Audit Status
|SR.NO.||Financial Year||Compliance Audit Status||Remarks, If any|