Clients will be classified as low risk appetite, medium risk appetite and high risk appetite based on the score obtained by answering the following questionnaire. Once, the score is obtained client will be offered services which suits his/her risk appetite. The classification of the services is also mentioned below.
Questionnaire for risk profiling of the client
Name of the Client :
Mobile No :
E-Mail ID :
(1) What is your Age Group?
(2) Your Occupation (Please select the appropriate)
(3) What is your Gross Annual Income?
(4) How many dependents do you financially support ?
(5) What percentage of monthly income is allocated to pay off debt [all EMIs]?
(6) What percentage of monthly income can be invested?
(7) Which of the following best describes your Investment goals?
(8) What is the time frame for you to achieve your financial goals?
(9) How much is your Risk taking capacity?
(10) What is your proposed investment amount?
(11) For how long would you like to keep your investment?
(12) Do you have any experience related to Investments?
(13) How was your previous experience related to investment?
(14) What is market value of Portfolio you hold?
(15) What is the size of your emergency fund?
(16) What is your preference w.r.t securities with low risk, low return over high risk, high return ?
(17) I would start to worry about my investments if my portfolio value falls
(18) Maximum allocation in your current portfolio pertains to
Maximum total score one can obtain is 34, if client scores between 6 to 13 then he/she is a low risk appetite client. If client scores between 14 to 23 then he/she is a medium risk appetite client and if he/she scores more than 24 than he/she is a high risk appetite client.
We will offer different services to clients according to their risk appetite.